Friday, May 30, 2008

Welcome to my blog

Hi,

first and foremost, welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to share with everyone who is about to take the first step in buying that Ideal Ring for your Ideal One, on the basic information on diamonds and also, the things to look out for when purchasing from a jeweler.

I will be sharing with everyone, what me, myself as an ex-employee of a local jewelry store would look out for when buying that Ideal Ring. I will also be going around the more popular jewelry stores in Singapore, checking out their latest promotions and pricing, reviewing the quality of their diamonds and finding the best deal in town.

You are welcome to email me if there's any particular store or diamond you have in mind, and would like to have a frank opinion on it, do let me know and i will try to do it as soon as possible.

I would also like to have more suggestions on the blog and feel free to email me or leave a comment so that i can improve on the blog.

Lastly, i hope everyone will enjoy reading my blog, and wish that i could be of any help to you when making the decision to get that Ideal Ring.

No comments: